Monday, October 21, 2013

Tuesday 22/10/2013

God afternoon, i just had my lunch... Now i feel very full... Hehehe... Yesterday busy with my work so not post my daily status... My sister came Malaysian and we very happy... Can see my Marsha... Hehehe... Sunday when they reach here and i open the door and i want hug her... Only for a sec Marsha start crying... Omg... She forget me already... Sad lor... Or now she know people already so she choose... Hehehe... Btw i happy she come and also can see my sis and sister in law... At night we went to friends wedding... Its in the sime darby mont kiara... Its very high class and there a lot rich people... Hahaha... I feel like i am a poor man in that area... They sure have thier college or uni certs... And i am just a high school... Hahaha... Btw nvm... I still act to be rich man... Hahaha.... Its really see a lot lenglui and lengzai there... And i see one girl which is last year my sister invite her to perform in my sister wedding... My friends invited her come to perform her viola, a lot type of music.. Total around 20 songs and they paid her rm 2500 wow... Including air ticket for 3 and the hotel... Wow... Its amazing... We also took a lot pic... Which is very cute... Hehehe... In my instagram... Name is antonwinoto90 ^^... At that night i eat a lot but not finish we go home first bcs of marsha crying and we also tired... When in the car i feel hungry so me and my sister in law go da bao food... Hahaha... My mum say you all not go for the party? We said got but still not enough... Hahaha.... We eat wan tan mee and kuew diao....
The next day monday, i have to do a lot work... Bcs of the staff not come 2 nepal... Haiz... They said want ot but every time mc only... Apa la mereka... So my bro call the boss and ask the boss to settle... Hehehe...  Now every staff very mafan... I alsow ant to hire some staff can be trust and do good work...
Today also a busy day... Need to open the container... One of my staf mc and open by own lor... Lucky big item... Hehe... Total 28 pallets...
Ok... I go star work de....
God bless you all...

Anton Winoto

No comments:

Post a Comment