Saturday, January 16, 2010

love

this few days, very unhappy and upset... haiz.... dont know i feel that i am down and like not a man.. i dont know la... but i just sad that why i dont dare to do something that i want do infornt of ppl?? am i still pai seh?? haiz...... a lot haiz in this weeks... a very sadly... i dont know wat happen to me?? why i so fast upset and no energy to be strong ne?? why o??? haiz.. ppl said i bu shuang someone and tell a lot story make me angry and until my gf also sad.. haiz... wat happen ne?? who is the one keep want us unhappy?? or the person want us to be leave each other?? i can say that i dont care wat happen i wont leave my gf. maybe i will angry but i wont leave her.. i really love her.. i can tell in here. i nothing with my ex. i just want said that my ex cheat me.. and she is the bitch.. i dont want to talk about it.. but tdy i got mood so i share in here.. she good person but she had 2 face. 1 is fake nice person and in behide different ppl.. for example, with me wah so good, and not with me. got a boy like her, she like want him to love her and like wat de la.. dont know how to discreap her.. at least now i know and i break with her..maybe she unhappy that i break with her. so she want kacau me and my gf.. I can tell u dear that i love u now, more than everthing. i believe that u are the best to me.. bcs dear so care me and love me... i can say that i have alot ex and Magdeline Sim Hui Wen is my lovely girlfriend. i'm serious and honestly that i really love u more then them.. my heart feel that a lot of love from u dear.. muacks.... i really want accompany with dear until old.. i will walk together, run together, smile together, cry together, happy together, and a lot thing i want to with u dear.. muacks!!!! i love u dear..

3 comments:

  1. dear i believe you..
    seriously this week happened many things..
    some reason are about our class grouping reason..
    don bother what ppl said..
    don bother how ppl look us..
    don because pai seh then upset..
    pai seh is a kind normal feel of everyone..
    as time past longer that feel will gone..
    don bother ppl who was trying to disturb us..
    the most important is we love each other..
    i love you dear..
    don bother ok??
    happy always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear, i will dont bother them.. but who want to bully my dear i will argue with them. ^^ muaackk... dear get well soon o ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..nobody will bully me la..
    hehe..i will get well soon dear..
    keke..

    ReplyDelete