Friday, December 11, 2009

11/12/2009

today, I woke up at 1:40 .. because i exhausted just a few days 5 hours sleep. I continue to go down to eat together family mcd. I gave him know if I have blogs. ^ ^ she told me she's polish hair. ^ ^ . Today i and Her webcam, finally can see her face. i very miss her so much. We not see each other more than 5 days. 5 days for me like a month.. soooooo loooong... :( anyway i will miss u dear.. ^^ Today, i webcam with her. i see her become more pretty.. ^^and we chit chat in msn.. ^^.
today my family and grandmother and grandfather should be go to jb. but last two days near my house got rob. so we cant go to jb.. so sad... :( by the way, nvm i stay at home also nice, i practice my flaring, play chest with my grandfather, and msn with my lover Magdeline Sim Hui Wen. ^^
i play chest with my grandfater almost 1 hour play 1 game.. sooooo long wei... feel want sleep lo.. hehe...
at night i go out with my friend yam cha... ^^ we chit chat a lot thing.. he come and fetch me.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment