Wednesday, December 16, 2009

15/12/2009

today, i super HAPPY... i went to my Dear house.. ^^ hehe... finally i meet her, and i know her's family and also eat dinner together.. ^^ i first time eat with my gf's family.. ^^ but that time seriously i really pai seh loh... hehehe... but its k lo... anyway, thank to dear's mum for the food and welcom me to thier family ^^. i took my dear pic around 5 pic.. ^^ hehe... my dear really really really pretty.. ^^ hehehe... muacks... ^^ dear i love you dear..
yesterday really my crazy day. hehe... i drive about 700km leh... so crazy... its quite tired lo.. but i really happy.. ^^ hehe... ^^ dear i really really happy.. ^^ muacks dear..... i write until here first...bcs want go out to pyramid... later will cont.. ^^ Anton Winoto Love Magdeline Sim Hui Wen.. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment