Tuesday, October 29, 2013

back to blogs.

almost a week i do not write my blog... hahaha... maybe i am busy do my things and work... btw last week i went to setia walk with my family and my other church friends and pastor... we enjoy that time because celebrate my Marsha come to Malaysia and my sister and brother in law... we finish eat and i go pay for the bill.. my friend is the owner of the shop... call agape... its a western food and its nice... when i call for the bill.. my friend ask me she is malaysian?? and i reply yes she is malaysian... and then she said your gf pretty... and i replied her that she not my gf and she is my ex... wow... this first time i say like this.... btw its pass let it go... now what we have we need to go through.. as the people said pass is our history and pelajaran, now is our live and the future is our mission....
now a days i still headache about my staff... i treat them as a close friend, when they need help i always help them... now i feel that they step over me... and i want to change about it... i am a leader so i cant agree what they want me to do... which mean i call them do they must do it.... if not i will scold them badly... hahaha... i want to be a fierce man already... now 1 of nepal staff dont dare to talk with me and ask me... bcs last week i scold him so loud bcs of they both doing sirim which is sticker to the product... and i count they miss some of the sticker sirim.. i scold them and they thought i am playing a round.. so i shout to him... i am seriously... do not laugh... and he use their languages and look around... i feel that he scold me.. i more angry and shout talk malay la... hahaha... after that time finish time to go home... i call him and he dont bother me... i damn angry and i scold him ci bai.. hahaha... what kind of the staff is this... i told my dad about it... and my dad told me next time lock the door and dont let him go back and explain to him what he want... haiz... headache...
now counting going to China.. heard from mum the weather very cool... i say i wear blazzer lo... hahaha.. this time can show my handsome... hahaha... thing too much... work must be serious... my parent keep play me that dont go china and come back dont bring a girlfriend wor... hahaha... i told myself i do not want to get into relationship first... i want to concentrate in my job first... when i can take care of myself and i have own kejayaan i will think to have a relationship... now for me i just want my family... and now i love Marsha... ^^ hahaha... next year will have one more.. yay... i feel i am old already... hahaha... now i want to spend with my parent first... and enjoy my single time.. ^^
time pass very fast my sis, brother in law and marsha already back to indonesia... so sad... our house feel quite.. hahaha.... nvm next year they will come again.. ^^
okay la.. wanted to sleep... always sleep at night not good...

God Bless you all and God With YOu...

Anton WInoto

No comments:

Post a Comment