Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Busy day of work..

Today i wake up at 6:40 and 7 go work... Morning i went to mydin take check and bank in check... This few days i feel tired... Really feel tired... Have to stress in work, house and something pass ago... Haiz... But today i feel happy that i relaize that i listen song i feel happy and i want to start work hard for my future... So need to banting badan... ^^
Last week dont know why got 3 unknown number call me some more is from jb de... 07- hahaha!!! Think too much!! And other 2 is handphone... They ask me is it hui ming? Hahaha! Funny lor... Haiz... Dont care lar...
Today i work frm 7-930 pm damn tired... Bcs of container need to open and i need to place it into the blank place... Finally finish and we go home...  Hahhaa! Reach home i go see her instal and i saw one of the pic is in the genting... I think she went with her bf... Hahaha!!! Thats good... She enjoy in that trips... Yes i feel hurt and jealous when i see the pic... But its okay... Ntg for me... Normal de...
This few days ago i have a lot problem and i am still get headache and i feel that i am weak... But i pray to God help me... I still have my own way to different it.. Means when i work i will throw away other thing... After work only think other things... Thanks God make my mind fresh... Yes i still miss her... But i will try to change my mind that we are friend... Do not be the thirth ppl...
Tmr my mum friend come frm penang she frm indonesian and come here to penang for hospital check up... Tmr she come kl to visit us... So tmr need to go genting... Need to drive... ^^ holiday.... Hehehe...
I tired de... Need sleep... Good night... Have a nice dream...
Anton Winoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment