Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday

Busy day and tired day... Some more unlucky day.... Busy is bcs this week work too much and my staff 1 mc and less worker and need to do by own and i feel wan die already... But i still alive... Hehehe... Tdy going out 45 pallets of item to the shops and all do it in the nice way.. Lucky my staff got help me tdy... And my brother too... Weeehuuu... And night i went to disney mickey mouse musical magic... Its quite funny but not so good for me... I prefer last year the shrek... More active and more adault... Aftert hat want go back home.. My car out of sudden stop... Omg... I was pek jek lor... Haiz... I thought i can reach home at 12 but its seem like cant at all... I call my brother friend and he told me this and that i try still cant work... My bro also help me do this and that also cant... Finally i do it myself and the problem is the key there.... Haiz... Sudah lecek... So need to hold it only can start the engiene.... My brother come and i wait him come and we go back together... Haiz... I feel having car also burn money... Meed go fix again... Inara... This months i also bo lui... Amd next month salary gone... Bcs spend too much... Need to control already.... Okay la too tired de... Now almost 3 need sleep. Tmr need go church... Good night all... Jesus love you...

Antonwinoto

No comments:

Post a Comment