Thursday, October 17, 2013

busy day

This week a busy day... i hope that i can tahan with my work now... Jesus give me strength to through this... and i give me intelligent to manage my worker and the warehouse... i need to be strong and learn more with my dad and mum and my brother... now i already 23 going to 24... need to be mature anton... as i said want go America next year... so come on do the best and save more money... ^^ now i am counting down my day to China... which left 19 days need to say bye with Malaysia.. and welcome to China... ^^ hehehe... feel happy and miss here...
do not know at there how leh?? hahaha... is it busy everyday? or more relax? i also dont know.. just move it on... learn more and do better and dont learn bad lor...
now i headache is my ticket Mickey Mouse VIP which is this Saturday for 2 heads. this ticket should be she and me... but now she reject to watch with me... so what to do with this ne?? i want go that function... last year i went to SHREK the Musical... its nice... hahaha... i enjoy it...
okay lah now too late de.. want to sleep... tomorrow need to back for work....

Anton Winoto

No comments:

Post a Comment