Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday 10/10/2013

Its a thursday, yeah working day... Back to work... For now i feel i am back to normal.. I am think think that should be over for me.. Yes i have a reason why i do this to you... Not the religion is my main... Bcs i want to get into a marry so as a man need to have own way and make the future women to obay, respect and support me.. As i see this, i might miss out a good women and strong women for me... But now i am relieze that we two are different... Yes i might a bit old fasion... But i will follow my Jesus the true the way HE lead me... I believe that HE give me the best... Yes i might turn a bit for my naughty men... But i will try to be straight... ^^ be happy and be strong... Today work day, a lot of sweatness.. Hahaha... And today i buy the ticket to China... Which is next month... Its really fast... Now almost mid of the month... I am get ready to fly... Counting down my day in malaysia... Hehehe... Get into new life... I hope in there i will get more muture and be stronger than now what i have... I wan to have a future brightness to Jesus and my life... Yes pass i waste a lot time to not good thing i put on... Now i want read bible and pray to Jesus... I want comunication with Jesus.. Want him to be my lover... So what things i want to share with HIM... I want to have love from HIM... Its a joyfull and great... ^^ just want to tell you all who get Jesus love its really enjoy and happiness... To be honess... U can laught until u cant stop... And might cry until you forgive the hateness to the persont hat you hated... I get it before... So believe in Jesus... HE is the way to the heaven!
Jesus love you and Jesus with you...
Good night...

Anton winoto

No comments:

Post a Comment