Wednesday, September 18, 2013

End the world

This morning, we have company meeting. At the start the meeting out of suddent my tears come out.... Yes i stil cant take it to me... I blame myself whats wrong? Yes i think a whole nights and chat with one of her friend.... Yeah i might selfish... I that night think a lot and think why i could do this? Now i lost her and friends.... Is it that i want? Haiz.... I am very 冲动的人。yes i got hurt by saying... So sorry... Awhile we meeting i suddently cry out... I dont know what happen.... Yes i might miss her... But when meeting start i am silince and talk about purchasing... We have argue between it... I keep silince and keep thinking of her... I crying... I went out for a toilet... I keep say to myself stop crying anton... Its over.... She had him.... I no value in her heart.... I just dont knw why i keep crying.... I whipp all my tears and i come in the office back for meeting... But i also dont knw why i keep drop my tears and i turn to back take tissue.... Maybe they saw it... But i do not want them to know.... So i keep myself strong... Do not cry... But i tell myself no her still have others.... But go thrue purchasing... They are arguing and i feel more sad and crying... My family member also broken... I say in my heart... Dear lord why can happpen it to me? Why you give me this hurt..... I am complaining i in this world for wat? I feel want to die and all thing no need to worry about... End of the meeting one of the purchasing staf which my brother will leave the company amd i dont know i feel hurt.... Haiz.... I also dont know why all these thing can come in time and make me very sad....haiz.. Nvm ba... I want to tell my bos if the purchasing no one i willing to take the possition go to china... I want to get new life.... I cant take this all... I do not want care about her any more and my family too... I am already sad and give up... I will happy with my own life... Be happy anton and later need to have meeting with transport gm... Jia you anton!
Anton, Jesus love you.... ^^ muacksss....
Anton winotot

No comments:

Post a Comment