Thursday, September 5, 2013

Morning... :)

Good Morning to all,
Today is a Friday! Early in the morning wake by my mum. I slept with mum yesterday night. This morning my mum asked me anton what you dream last night? And i said i not dreaming. She replied when you sleept, you saying 吃饱了吗? i no idea what i said last night. But when i open my eyes i thinking of HER... And i hope that she sms me morning darling... :) i think i dream on... That was last time... Now she had a new life new partner... I feel too sad lor... But i am saying with myself that dont worry anton you will get her back and let her happy... Just need a times and my sincerly heart that i am really love her... I hope that she will happy lor... Do not because of he cares you and give you a support you together with him eniledgam(you guesse)... I just want to say here, you hurt a person that not you love! But you do not force yourself to love a person not you love... Now what you do do not affraight of anyone feel... Just be yourself and 相爱是两人的事情!不管别人真么想,要对自己的为来想。我真希望我会被妳到老。

Anton winoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment