Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday 30/09/2013

Its a monday! And its end of the moneth! Wow! Thats great!!! Bcs go to new month and also get salary! Yuhu!!! Hehhee... Tdy busy of the work... Container come and also the auditor come check our stock... Now i relieze my stock not balance and i feel so,ething wrong with my balance stock... Going to get scold with boss... Hahaha... Haiz... Need to put more effort! Anton jia you! Work time dont think other things! Jia you!!! This your future company so in this piriod need to work hard and handle it and learn frm boss how to do business... ^^
Today i force to wake up early bcs need to do work a lot... But its okay i want to force my self to do job open and close warehouse... Its my responsibility to care warehouse... Yes, my mum wake me up... Need to thanks to my mum everyday wake me up... ^^ i love you mum...
Today brother cant wake up... Dont know what happen with him... Haiz.... Sometimes he sot liao... Haiz... Dont bother him la... Just do my own and dont follow the bads thing... Just remember God's said who feel empty and weak pray to HIM and Jesus will give you streghts and full of joy to whome pray to Jesus...
Today i also make a mistake make my mum scold me... Bank in check and i forget to take out the yellow paper and my mum scold me how to know who give the payment from who? Haiz... I kena marah... Hahhaa... But i accept it and i will try not do same thing....

Anton Winoto...

No comments:

Post a Comment