Sunday, September 22, 2013

Love

When i am weak you beside me give me streght...
When i am lonely you will be there for me...
When i am no mood you can make me happy because of your face...
When i am no idea you can give me idea to be active...
When i am tired your words make me stronger....
When i am lost you will lead me the way....
When i am hurt, you give me love...
You give me everything... I am the happiness...
But i already hurt you and you had been taken by someone i am really regret... Like i lost my daimond... :(
When i am lost you. i am nothing... I lost my mind, my streght, my confident, my way...
When i am lost you. i am weak, like i cant do anything...
I feel like i do all thing no faith and streght to handle all things...
She make my life happy... Yes we have a lot arguement but its makes me more love you.... But now i cant get back her heart... She had other ppl... I am really sad but i am still love you not bcs your outlook.. Its because of you know me and give me love. You make me to be a muture man...
I am really jealous with other ppl love... Why they can together until old.. Yes a lot ppl get the baby can get her or him... But i cant do this bcs i am respect her and i do not want bcs this make our love is only for playing and let ppl look down... I am a normal ppl... I am a honest ppl... Yes i might stupid ppl ask wat i will reply... Yes i might chong dong de nan ren...
Antonwinoto....

No comments:

Post a Comment