Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Job

Hello, its me... i just back from work and had my bathe....
today i am really tired because of the work... especially when staff MC i need to go do by myself... today come 1 container and we 3 person open 1 container within 3 hours.. and i still sick and i keep myself to do it faster... finally finish open the container and i go back to my office and i have my drink... after that i need to check up my quantity of the item... so i go check and re-put nicely to the racking... around 7 PM. i  and my staff doing work out of sudden the warehouse light switch on and off. i shout and said hello anyone there?? and no one replied me.. and few second the other light switch on and off automatically... i call my staff to follow me go and see... to be honest, i am scare at that time... but i just pray in my heart for a save.. reach there i look no one is there and i see the switch okay no problem... i just said thanks God... my mum also follow behind me and my dad too...

No comments:

Post a Comment