Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sick and busy working...

On Monday, i was sick... Because of her i am sick... But for me its worth it... I do not wan her to get sick... So i prefer myself get into sick... :) btw thanks God that now i am really feel better... And on that day which is Monday i not go to work... I whole day sleep in my bed... Wake up just eat my lunch and do my little thing for her around 2 hours then get back to sleep....

The next day which is Tuesday, i go for work... I feel quite tired but i force myself to wake up and go to work... Today i work it as a normal.. Just lunch i oversleep until 2 pm.. My dad keep asking me, do you eat your medical? I am like so xinfu he keep remind me and my dad not allow me go out for work.. But i still went out do my work... Bcs i can handle it and inthe afternoon have a container need to open it.. So i just open it with my staff... 4 ppl... Around 6 i whatsapps to her and i asking her for dinner.. At first she reject me said dont want... Then i reply k k... Not longer she said she want eat at rahmat! I am so happy and i said okay but after 8 i only cam go off.. She reply okay de but hopefully still got dadar jagung and the ikan keli... Hehehe.... So i keep rushing my worker to do faster... Finish open the container, i rushing to fetch her... I am feel happy to meet her... :) we eat together and have a great day... :) remember for the disney show 17 OCT o....
Okay i write ipuntil here.. I need to rest and go sleep... Good nights... And God bless you...

Antonwinoto

No comments:

Post a Comment